Imagine your toes in the water, seat in the sand… not a worry in the world, a cold drink in your hand…
Last year, the HSC Millionaire Lottery was tremendously proud to feature a prize home in Winnipeg’s North River Heights neighbourhood.
And in 2018, we’re back! Our largest Grand Prize package (worth over $1.43 million) stars a ‘European Farmhouse’ style home by Alair and builders Curtis and Sharayah Moffat – who we partnered with for last year’s River Heights gem, as well.
The home “was built to reflect the romance and charm of one of Winnipeg’s most sought-after neighbourhoods,” says Sharayah. “Drawing inspiration from the ‘Roaring 20s’ with Gatsby-inspired millwork and dazzling crystal and gold accents, we wanted to pay tribute to an era that embodied the beginning of modern North America.”
*Chirp chirp* Our most exciting Early Bird is on its way!
There’s only 1 week left to order your HSC Millionaire Lottery tickets for this year’s second-biggest draw – win a $160,000 Travel, Cars, or Cash prize, or be one of 25 extra $1,000 Early Bird winners:
- Win a 2018 BMW 530e xDrive Sedan PHEV ($82,162 value) and 2018 BMW X4 M40i ($80,762 value)
- OR Choose Maric Homes Renovations Credit ($150,000 value)
- OR Choose Three years of $50,000 luxury trips for Two (2) Adults to Australia, Europe and an African Safari ($150,000 value)
- OR Choose $150,000 Travel Prize from Great Canadian Travel
OR Choose $125,000 Cash!
The 360-degree virtual tours and photo galleries are now online for this year’s biggest Grand Prize homes – including a ‘European Farmhouse’ by Alair in River Heights, Winnipeg, a Maric Home in Winnipeg’s Bridgwater Trails (348 Willow Creek Road), and a Sterling Home in Charleswood’s new Ridgewood West neighbourhood.
- *Brand-new Home* in classic North River Heights, Winnipeg – 1757 Grosvenor Avenue (Grand Prize worth over $1.43 million)
- *Close to Nature, Near the City* in Charleswood – 7 Munnion Road (Grand Prize worth over $1.39 million)
- *Quality Craftsmanship* in Winnipeg’s Bridgwater Trails, by Maric Homes – 348 Willow Creek Road (Grand Prize worth over $1.38 million)
The HSC Millionaire Lottery is wishing you the best for the year’s spookiest holiday – and we’ve got plenty of treats for you to play for…
As a construction worker, Luis Soares spends his days digging holes and carrying heavy pieces of pipe. In 2013, he carried something much heavier – the burden of esophageal cancer and the stress and fear that came with it.
SookePoint is an ‘Ocean Cottage Resort’ community on the southwest tip of Vancouver Island – where you can wake up to the smells and panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, with wildlife and the best of nature at your door!