It is your turn to become Manitoba’s next millionaire. From now until Thursday, November 16, 2023, tickets for the Health Sciences Centre (HSC) Foundation’s 2023 HSC Millionaire Lottery are available for purchase. This year’s lottery boasts over 2,000 prizes to be won, with seven grand-prize options—including a $1.25 million in tax-free cash option. Proceeds help support advancements in vital medical research, purchase state-of-the-art minimally invasive equipment, and enhance HSC Winnipeg facilities. When you purchase a ticket, you are part of a community that is committed to improving health care in our province.
“The HSC Millionaire Lottery symbolizes hope, excitement, and the chance to turn dreams into reality,” says HSC Foundation President and Chief Executive Officer Jonathon Lyon. “By purchasing a ticket, Manitobans support strategic investments at HSC in new state-of-the-art facilities and help acquire less-invasive medical equipment that improves patient care and outcomes.”
The HSC Millionaire Lottery features seven grand-prize options:
- Maric Homes: Sage Creek ($1.5 million package): Win a custom two-storey home by one of Manitoba’s most trusted builders – Maric Homes – to be built at 216 Butterfly Way, Winnipeg, MB. This home has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a two-car attached garage and 2,084 sq. ft. of living space. This package also includes a 2024 Porsche Taycan 4S, a 2023 Tesla Model X, $20,000 in gift cards for gas and groceries from Co-op, and $250,000 cash.
- BC Ocean Cottage: Vancouver Island, BC ($1.48 million package): Wake up every day to views of the Pacific Ocean! Experience the best of Canada’s wonderful West Coast. This gorgeous two-bedroom, two-bathroom, 1,094 sq. ft. Vancouver Island condo will be built at 34A – 1000 SookePoint Place in Sooke, BC. This package also includes a 2024 Porsche Taycan 4S, $20,000 in gift cards for gas and groceries from Co-op, and $100,000 cash.
- Gino’s Homes: Sage Creek ($1.45 million package): This three-bedroom, three-bathroom, 1,966 sq. ft. Gino’s home is located at 224 Butterfly Way, Winnipeg, MB. Sage Creek is a sun-filled, vibrant community with the best new homes Winnipeg has to offer, all connected by an inviting network of trails and growing Village Centre. This package also includes a 2024 Porsche Taycan 4S, a 2023 Tesla Model X, $20,000 in gift cards for gas and groceries from Co-op, and $400,000 cash.
- Okanagan: Vernon, BC ($1.44 million package): This luxury townhome by Aldebaran Homes overlooks beautiful Okanagan Lake! With two bedrooms, two bathrooms and 1,496 sq. ft. of living space, ‘The Twilight’ could be a perfect vacation home – or your forever home. To be built at 7 – 7735 Okanagan Hills Boulevard in Vernon, BC. This package also includes a 2024 Porsche Taycan 4S, a 2023 Tesla Model X, $20,000 in gift cards for gas and groceries from Co-op, and $200,000 cash.
- Sterling Homes: Bison Run ($1.42 million package): This 2,510 sq. ft. Sterling Home (to be built at 7 Siddiqui Ridge, Winnipeg, MB) combines three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, two storeys (plus basement) to offer a home fit for a millionaire in Waverley West. This package also includes a 2023 Tesla Model X, $20,000 in gift cards for gas and groceries from Co-op, and $400,000 cash.
- Daytona Homes: Aurora at North Point ($1.40 million package): Live in Winnipeg’s most vibrant new community! Aurora is designed to deliver a life with a natural flair. This four-bedroom, three-bathroom, 2,373 sq. ft. home by Daytona Homes will be built at 3 Avior Drive in Winnipeg, MB. This package includes a 2024 Porsche Taycan 4S, a 2023 Tesla Model X, $20,000 in gift cards for gas and groceries from Co-op, and $350,000 cash.
New this year: HSC is Manitoba’s hospital, and this year, we bring you the best in Manitoba prizes!
Celebrate Manitoba with over 2,000 homegrown prizes that let you experience all the sights, sounds, and tastes that Manitoba has to offer, like a luxury trip for two to Churchill, passes to Folk Fest, Countryfest, memberships to the Winnipeg Art Gallery, The Leaf, season tickets to the Winnipeg Sea Bears, fine local dining, and more! Discover Manitoba while supporting Manitoba’s hospital!
Buy early to win more! Get your tickets early and be entered in all the biggest draws—including the Fall Bonus Draw (worth $39,000; deadline: midnight, September 28), and the Super Double Bonus Draw (worth $94,000; deadline: midnight, October 12), plus the Early Bird Draw (worth $200,000; deadline: midnight, November 2)—choose a 2024 BMW iX xDrive40 and a 2023 BMW X3 30e PHEV; or a 2024 Porsche Macan GTS, a 2023 Tesla Model 3 and $20,000 in gift cards for gas and groceries from Co-op, or $150,000 cash.
PLUS, there’s the Early Bird Extra—30 winners of $500 Co-op gas and groceries gift card each. The Early Birds are worth $200,000 total.
In total, there are 2,011 prizes to be won.
That’s not all! This year’s lottery features the 50/50 PLUS, which can grow to $2.5 million, with the winner taking half. Ticket buyers can also purchase the Extra Cash PLUS game, with 120 winners and an extra $148,000 in cash up for grabs.
You’ll want to order soon: the last three HSC Millionaire Lotteries sold out early! Get your tickets for this year’s HSC Millionaire Lottery while they are still available.
Tickets for the 2023 HSC Millionaire Lottery can be purchased:
- At HSCMillionaire.com;
- By calling 204-253-5688 or 1-855-999-5688;
- In-person, beginning September 7, at London Drugs in St. Vital Centre (1225 St Mary's Road), Red River Co-op Food Stores and Main Street Pharmacy, and at select Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Winnipeg, Selkirk, and Portage la Prairie.
Main Lottery ticket prices:
One for $100, two for $175, four for $300, and eight for $500.
50/50 PLUS ticket prices:
Two for $20, ten for $40, 30 for $60 and 60 for $80.
Extra Cash PLUS ticket prices:
Two for $20, five for $40, 15 for $60 and 40 for $80.
For more information on the 2023 HSC Millionaire Lottery, HSCMillionaire.com or call 204-253-5688 or 1-855-999-5688.
About the Health Sciences Centre Foundation:
The Health Sciences Centre Foundation rallies individual, corporate, and institutional donors in support of HSC Winnipeg—Manitoba’s hospital. By inspiring Manitobans to donate, the HSC Foundation enhances patient care and accelerates innovation at HSC through the acquisition of state-of-the-art technology, the development of new clinical spaces, and the promotion of ground-breaking research. Through specific, timely, and essential investments, the HSC Foundation helps to deliver tomorrow’s health care, today.